Wednesday, December 23, 2009

and we start back at one

Back Extension
Modified Plank
Modified Pushups
Squats
Modified Side Plank
Elliptical Trainer

that was my workout for today. since i'm just starting up again. my reps were not many. i can only hold my plank for 5 seconds. squats were the easiest thing in my list. I did 10 minutes on my elliptical at 30 speed, and 315 distants,and burned 80 calories.

i'm going to try working out after i wake up every mon,wed,fri. sparkpeople.com gives me the list of exercises that i must do. and i get to choose the cardio.

~~~~~~
i got an order for a cupcake purse. i just have to get the yarn and i can get started. while i'm makeing the one i may as well. make as many as i can from the yarn.

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between