Sunday, May 6, 2012

5-6

I got a new job titles HBA Lead. I was Home Lead, and aslo everything else they wanted. With this reworking of the store i have been told that i will only be working in my area . and i will now have a list of things that i need to get done. So im full time now. then he said full time can be as little as 30 hours. I've been getting twenty so i will take 30 and thats the least amount that they can give me a week.

Toby and I have also been to two concerts with in two weeks. And our car isn't up for the challenge of going to grand rapids that often. Toby's mom let us use her car, which is really cool of her. so im going to give her a little more crafty goodness for mothers day. the towels, clothes, and the quilt.

Finished

Smithby Ysolda Teague
Knit Picks CotLin in linen, bison
needles US 2 - 2.75 mm and US 6 - 4.0 mm

wee mushroomsby Ysolda Teague
yarn random brown wool scraps
needle size 3

Gift for a co-worker Julie who picked up and dropped off Toby and I while our car was down. and she also talked to mangers to get me to the top of the list for a promotion.


fabric from wal-mart

gift bag for the juile stuff


same info as before. I think im going to put maria's towels in here. now i just need to make on for my mom.



Skelfby Ysolda Teague
US 7 - 4.5 mm

i spent about two months on and off with this project. and i think it turned out great. much better then the last couple that have been to big or too small. this time i think i started the collar in the wrong place. but that just mines different from all the rest and Odd is cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wips and others

making more drawstring bags
finishing Ishbelby Ysolda Teague
working on GD's blanket
getting some beads for this and starting once everything else is done The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchiefby Orange Flower




No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between