Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i'm such a lady

It got hot out of no where this year. Sadly Toby hasn't really wanted to go out to parks as much this year. We used to go play tennis, croquet, and act like we could play baseball. our bikes are all rusted up so we can't ride.

I feel really bad for Toby. his dog died last month. so we have been spending money on vet stuff for the weeks. and we have been behind on bills. so he has not been able to afford his T or Prozac . its been two months. and now he has to go back to the doctor just to get another script. yesterday someone called him a lady .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been getting really into barbie dresses. i even got three new barbie in the past couple weeks (birthday gifts). just so i have someone to dress. I don't really know what I'm going to do with the Ken. I'm in the CAL i guess one couple can be hetero .


some things i've made

palm sized sandwich


spring time young bride


ugly bridesmaids dress. that bow could be bigger

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between