Monday, November 9, 2009

if you live in a glass city dont throw stones

So Toby got his name legal changed back in October. he is very happy about it. he has also been on T for a few weeks also. nothing has really changed to much for him yet.

me I've been doing the same old same old. I've finished a few project. i made Toby a crochet Yoshi doll from scratch. he loves it but i see all the problems with it.

I've got back into reading again. but there knitting books,lol. so that has cut my crafting time in half.

I've also been working on winter time gifts. for my friends and family. Martina wants me to make gifts for her friends. as long as she is really planing on paying me. then its ok, but i don't think she is going to pay because she still hasn't given me the money for the yarn.

i made somethings for this girl named amanda. like two or three months ago. but she isn't even trying to get them. i guess i can email her again to say that i'm selling them to someone else soon.

i need to find a cheap craft show that i can sell some of my items at. because i have two small boxes. i would only take me one day to sell them. i'll start looking next year. get my self up to four boxes .

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between