Friday, January 11, 2008

Thats just the kind of girl I am

So I told my manger/friend Katey about the office max offer. She is all about me trying to get the job. An the guy even came back raving about me. So later on that night i applied online. Will just see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I worked out today
bike 5 minutes
rowing 3
yoga 15
treadmill 3.4 speed 1mile

Im off work today and I dont know what to do with my self.So i guess i will just do my hair and knit. Im not aloud to spend any money. which is my favorite habit. because we are looking to get a car this week. I'm tyring to talk toby into letting me buy a few things. because i need my fresh or even canned fruit and veggies.

song
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sO5APfKnR50

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between