Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2-26


pattern- fusion blanket
cotton fabric, red heart soft, loop and thread impeccable
size H hook
for the most part this is pretty easy. you sew some blocks. do some top stitching. crochet on top of the top stitches. join the blocks. I did two rounds of hdc, then joined with a flat braid join.
 
pattern- drawstring bag
got the fabric in a bundle at meijer
I just wanted more project and gift bags
 
pattern - loosely based on Babette Blanketby Kathy Merrick
yarn- came from a big bag given to me
hook - h
it wont lay flat. i call it wonky
 
pattern- 2830
fabric some old and new. i think got them at walmart
its a gift bag for all the baby stuff i made
 
Wip's
Mitt Envyby weezalana
granny squares
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between