Sunday, January 13, 2013

1-13

finished

pattern - Guitar Man Socks by Rebecca Mercier
needles - 11/2
 
no pattern
hook- I
 
pattern - Simple Earflap Hatby Knittwittz ,then i just looked at other sock monkey hats and played it by ear
hook-I
 
pattern- Mohawk Earflap Hatby Jessamyn Van Den Elzen
needle- 8
 
pattern- Mohawk Earflap Hatby Jessamyn Van Den Elzen , Unicorn Hat
needles- 8
 
the unicorn, Mohawk and monkey hat where all ordered by a coworker
 
no pattern
yarn- knit picks chroma
needle size 8
 
pattern- Chilly Podstersby Glenna C.
needle size- 4
 
hat and gloves made for my sister
 
WIP's
Star Crossed Slouchy Beretby Natalie Larson
 
what  plan to work on this week
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Jester said...

My dad loves the socks I'm about to call to talk about sprucing your shop

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between