Sunday, January 20, 2013

1-20

finished

Star Crossed Slouchy Beretby Natalie Larson
needle size 10 ,11
 
 
Snapdragon flip-topsby Ysolda Teague
needle size 6
 
i accidentally placed the top to low. and i also don't really like the loop
 
 
Star Crossed Slouchy Beretby Natalie Larson
needle size 10, 11
 
needle size 7
I sold this set to a friend, yay
 
 
i got the fabric on a really good sale four yards for like seven dollars plus shipping
 
i got some of the fabric from the thrift shop, the backing i got for 1$ at wal-mart
 
http://www.homesweethomebodies.net/2010/05/infant-scratch-mittens-tutorial-and.html#axzz2IYItqmCE
yea these were really hard to make
 
Plans
 
yea I'm not going to even think about that any more i just cant stay on track. I'll make what ever catches my eye i guess
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between