Friday, October 5, 2012

10-5

Finished




no pattern free styling
hook G
yarn- upcycled blanket and clearance yarn
 
pattern- Mother's Day Cardby Susan Lowman
hook- 1.65mm
yarn embroidery floss
bobby pins and E600
 
pattern - Thread Crochet Flower Hair Clipsby Connie Lee
hook 1.65
yarn embroidery floss
 

pattern- off the cuff
fabric- thifted, and stash
hot glue
took at least four or five hours. I copied the letters off the computer. cut them out to this dark blue fabric. cut 7x7 triangles.
hot glued the letters to the main fabric.I really could have zigzag stitched them but i didn't want to spend the time doing that. sewed fronts to backs flipped them right side out and it was to puffy, so i ironed them flat. I used some bias tape that i had left over from other projects and things. i did a little decorative stitch on my banner. i got to the third letter and it was going to slow i just switched over to straight stitch. but it would look odd to have it just on one end so i had to do the decorative stitch at the other end.
I also did one for Jessica i learned my lesson and just did straight stitch on the whole thing. theres not much ribbon on the ends to tie then to anything so I have to use safety pins
 




pattern- Summer Cotton Crocheted Braceletby Jennifer Pedersen-Giles
hook D
yarn- crochet thread size 3, 10
beads, clasp, jump rings
 
this project helped get my bead stash down. they took about a half and hour each. the necklace tangles so much.
 
pattern- Turn A Squareby Jared Flood
needles -5,7
 this hat turned out kinda big
 
pattern - diy
needles 5, 10
yarn- kool-aid dyed yarn
 
this one i didn't have much yarn and this turned out small
 

 
pattern- none
fabric- i think i got this at walmart
 
I made these to hold some of my money at the craft show. I also tried more stitches. I don't like the satin stitches they just use lots of thread. the hooks are really hard to get in just the right positions so they lay flat
 

pattern- made it up
hook G
yarn- thrift blanket
 
I wanted to colors to look better when they changed to the next so i did double crochet front post back post on the color change round.
 
 
info same as above
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Wips
 
next to pick up my fusion squares
started Trillianby Martina Behm i only have a 200 yard ball , so its going to be on the smaller side
 going to start Allegheny by Thea Colman later on
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I have a craft show this week end wish me luck
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between