Friday, August 31, 2012

8-31

Finished




Émilienby Ariane Caron-Lacoste
Knit Picks Comfy Worsted -celestial,hawk
needles 4,5,6
i think the zipper might be to small, but it is done. I took me about five weeks. I  really like the way it looks cute. Toby likes it (i think)
 

I over blocked the gloves the first time. i let it them dry  over cups. i guess they were to big. so i re washed them and re blocked


Veyla by Ysolda Teague
Knit Picks Palette- dyed yarn
needles size 3 and 4
the lace was the most time consuming part of the gloves
 
Wips
 
blanket squares. i got tired or measuring out the spaces after the first two. so i just blanket stitched eyeballing it. so not all the spaces are even. but as long as i crochet the same number of stitches around each it will be ok. so I do 2dc,ch2, 2 dc into the corner, then 10 dc along the side, do that all the way around sl st .ch3  2dc, ch 2, 2dc in the corner, then just dc into the dcs of the last round
 
I'm also working on Simple Fingerless Mittsby Jessica Powers with the rest of yarn from my veyla mitts
 
 
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between