Friday, August 24, 2012

8-25

Finished

I went to visit my mom and sister. While my sister was a school, my mom and I walked to Micheal's craft store. First we went to the Pier one, and my mom saw some jewelry but they cost a bit much. so while at Micheal's I picked out a kit, because i didn't have any of my stuff with me. I also picked up some extra beads, chains, findings. most of the stuff was on sale and i had a 40% off coupon for the kit.
Mom is trying to redo a scrapbook that i made years ago. so she is starting he scrap booking stash. sadly i gave away most of my stuff so i don't have much of anything to pass on. and the store was also having a sale on some of that stuff so she got a bit. i just wish i was closer so i could help her.
 
WIP's 


 
I have about 96 squares.I picked up the yarn at Micheal's for like 2.99 I wasn't sure how much I'm going to need. I got worsted weight yarn, i hope it works well. If not i will just have to get something online. I'm using size 5 cotton thread. not sure how I'm going to crochet this.
 
 
Veyla by Ysolda Teague
Needle 3 , 4 
I worked on these while at my moms  I worked on the cuffs two at a time. I like the simple buttons for the multi colored gloves. I will have to get pearl button for the solid blue ones.
 
 
also still working on Toby's sweater right now
 
Thinkin bout it
I'm going to work on items for the upcoming craft show . its at the start beginning of October.
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between