Sunday, August 12, 2012

8-12

finished items



Toby and I picked up the cup at the thrift shop. I painted it with washable paint bad idea. so i sprayed it with matte paint. that still didn't stop it from rubbing off. so now this cup is just a show piece. I made it for Toby.

Fourth Wine Rubberby Miss Ronaldson
size 10 thread

Eighth Rubberby Miss Ronaldson
size 20 thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WIP's

this thing is so big. i may have to remake this sweater in Toby's real size, fitted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
failed

i frogged this glove. i hate color work I've tried it many times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Wins










these are my Wayne county fair ribbons. blue first place, red second, white third
sadly not many people entered the fair this year so that first place ribbon i was the only person to enter that category so yea. I think i will still enter next year to try for a real blue ribbon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Planning

I'm joining the Fusion Blanket Crochet Along

I think I'm going to make mines very scrappy. what you do is make fabric squares then crochet around them and sew them together. it seems like an easy way to make a lite quilt

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between