Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-24

http://www.eskimimimakes.com/

Colour is one of our greatest expressions of ourselves when we choose to knit or crochet, so how do you choose what colours you buy and crochet or knit with. Have a look through your stash and see if there is a predominance of one colour. Do the same with your finished projects - do they match? Do you love a rainbow of bright hues, or more subdued tones. How much attention do you pay to the original colour that a garment is knit in when you see a pattern? Tell readers about your love or confusion over colour.

colors, colors I love darker colors, jewel toned, natural colors.

if you look at my ravelry page you will see alot of stripes. Im not a big fan of all one color unless there is crazy textures going on in the pattern.

there happens to be alot of blues and purples in my stash and also in my closet right now. 

I love rainbows in the rich colors it should be in and more toned down colors. not so much neon or really dark.

I aslo tend to mix colors that maybe shouldn't go together. so i always look at other peoples projects to see what color combos look good before i try.


No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between