Thursday, March 8, 2012

3-8 swap package

here are the items that i made for my make me a hat swap


pattern - Knotty but Nice by Natalie Larson




how to make the hats i wanted to try out different sizes and random things. my swap partner said on here blog that she liked vintage humor like this
 so i made the pill box hats which were popular at the time, and i made this speech bubbles, with cards that you can write your own saying on them



i used some plastic fabric and ironed around the edges to seam it. and just card stock inside.

my job was tossing out these curtain samples . i cut them in half and made these little pouches the drawstrings are crocheted



No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between