Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2-22

I finished four projects for my swap. but i can't post them yet. i have to wait until next payday at the beginning of next month.

I tried to work on Jessica's socks but that pattern is just not giving me what i want first try was to tight second try was to big so big i ripped back and made a baby hat with it


also Toby and i are trying to be heathyer. and my body is still not used to all the exercise, so i can only do four days a week. but some how Toby is up to almost everyday, going twice as long as me. anyway I'm down to 145. I've also been trying to watch what i eat and I'm looking up recipes too.

I'm working on making pillow covers for a fake swap I'm in . I'm trying to get two to four done by march fifteenth.

i also made one sock, and didn't have enough yarn to make the other. once i get a little more money i will buy the yarn to make a shawl and use the left overs to make the other sock


No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between