Sunday, December 11, 2011

12-11





Lacy Ornament Cover by Theresa Dunn
size 10 crochet thread
size five needles
 
quilted coasters.
heres how
I used 5x5 squares I used some left over batting. and i did a zig zag stitch on the edge for the first time. my stitching is very uneasy.

Hello Doily Scarf by Robyn Chachula
G hook
caron simply soft
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                            Poppy by Ysolda Teague
                                               Knit Picks CotLin bison , sea foam
                                                        simply soft black
                                                            size three needles
 
I just need to sew on a face , and knit the dress. im using the 5$ in paris pattern
 
 

 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between