Friday, July 15, 2011

7-15



pattern- mothers day card- crochet today may/June 2011
yarn- Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10)
hook- size 7
E6000 glue, bobby pins

I made a set last week for a swap partner. then i wanted some for my self. and i kinda over did it a bit so im just going to give the rest a away to family or anyone who wants them.

pattern- Oval Roses by Lucille LaFlamme in Crochet World Magazine, Spring 2011
yarn- Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10)
hook- size 7

this was supposed to be a tablecloth. But i got really bored with making this. last year my mom asked me if i could make her a tablecloth like the ones my grandma used to make. while i failed at the task. So now its just a valance. I will try to make my mom another tablecloth later with a larger hook and yarn.

working on


pattern- Cria by Ysolda Teague in Little Red in the City
yarn- Knit Picks Comfy Sport
needle- size 4
I had to rip out a few weeks back. but i think I'm back to where i was before then.

i don't have a picture but I'm also working on blanket squares from knitting today's afghan along

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to dye my hair purple or blue. but i don't think that i can pull it off. so i got a light brown/ bronze color. This hair dye was from dark and lovely, a brand made for black people hair. So many people say that you get the color on the box if you have dark hair. well maybe my hair is just stubborn or something because i didn't get bronze i got copper.




sigh

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between