Friday, February 18, 2011

2-18

So i really couldn't keep up with the thing of the day. i just worked on projects that already had going on most of the time.

Day 12
blanket square
yarn, lion brand amazing, needles size 8, pattern knitting today simple rib square

Day13

baby hat

I used Knit Picks Stroll Sport rainforest heather  and Knit Picks Swish Worsted marine heather
size F hook to get the smallest size hat. the pattern is The MC by Afya Ibomu ,Get Your Crochet On! Hip Hats & Cool Caps

                                                                             Day 14
tote bag
hand sewn i used Simplicity 2830 for the base of the bag. I didn't have enough fabric to make the whole thing right. its not lined its  just a gift bag for the baby stuff I'm making.

Day 17


socks
yarn Noro Kureyon Sock , dpn size 1, pattern  #06 Rapunzel Stockings by Ysolda Teague , size 10/ large.
i don't like the way they turned out or the yarn. so I'm going to give these away.

I'm working on a new quilt in blues and black. here's a preview


i saw this quilt on craftster and liked it alot so i based my quilt on it. baby step,baby step i can't just jump up to those crazy million piece quilts yet.

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between