Saturday, July 24, 2010

third week of week of july

here are all of the things that im entering in the fair today

here is what i've finished since the last post

hat 6
hat 7
hat 8


 baking set
cat toy

and how my scrapblanket is coming along



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm not sure that i will be able to make the 20 hats this month. i forgot about the grannys for like a week i made those two pink ones one day . then yesterday i made like four to catch up. I finished up the baking set its not really what i pictured in my head. but its ok i guess. i'm working on the last weding dress for the CAL. then we start making ken clothes. I made the fingerless gloves as a part of another CAL.

1 comment:

captain plaknit said...

i love your scrap blanket! i have been wanting to do one similar for ages, but never seem to get around to it. . . you pictures have inspired me!! thanks! :)

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between