Friday, September 4, 2009

we bag it

"We wrap it, and then we bag it
In a tight little package and there you have it
Or else we sack it, do you wanna sack it?
All right, lets sack it"
lyrics

i've be busy making bags/ purse as gifts for winter time gift giving day. i also sent you my swap package which my swap partner loved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ravelry post









you like i was very bored at the time. i think it has to be my most random swap package. my boyfriend was getting upset that i was putting so much time in to the box. so i had to stop. oh it could have got bigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

here comes the project/ crafts that i made since my last post. i'll just put some of them in links so i dont make this any longer then it has to be

paper necklaces



bag



hat



yellow gloves back
white gloves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i made these for a personal order. but once i finished them she didn't have the money. but im going to keep them for her until she says she doesnt want them.



the inside



gloves with purse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im working on bracelet bags, a couple of very large granny square bag .knitting a hat . sewing a purse for my mom. and i have to make something for a personal swap to get more caution tape.

toby and I anniversary is coming up 9-11-2004 its wooden. im going to find something for him online so im not sure if it will be her in time im going to order it tommorow

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between