Tuesday, April 22, 2008

sister of mine

I read this myspace blog today
IF I END UP DIED BY TONIGHT KATRINA DID IT .
I WILL MIZZ EVERYBODY IN MY FAMILY AND MI FRIENDZ


Toby told me that i should call my mom and talk to here. So i did.

Oh that girl is going down hill quick. She is 13. And Stole my moms car. my mother not knowing how to handle it,jumped her.they got into a fight. and it still hasnt ended.

i'm thinking that my fair kayla has the issues. Rage, so much rage in that girl. And it wont get better on its own. I'm hoping my mom takes my advice, not my families (beat her ass, you should have spanked her more as a child).

I'm trying to get them to find mental help, before , going the bootcamp, bording school road.

I just dont know sometimes. An kayla is comparing her self to me and so is everyone else. We are two different people. thats not helping her. So me calling and talking to her doesnt work, she doesn't want to hear anything i have to say.

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between