Wednesday, March 5, 2008

take time to realize

Exercise:
bike 10 minutes
Flirty girl fitness 10 minutes

Back Extension 2 set of 10 reps
Modified Plank 2 sets of 20 seconds
Modified Side Plank 4 sets each side of 30 seconds
Modified Pushups 2 sets of 10 reps
Squats 2 sets of 10 rep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Food:
S~ banana
B~yogurt, strawbrery, granola
S~ apple,chocolate,crackers
L~ tots, veggie burger
D~ rice and tomato salsa

~~~~~~~~~
Life: I've been wanting to quit my second job for a while. I dont feel in place there. I'm the only black person there, but im ok with that most of the time. But every one there speaks spanish, Even the non-latin. So im dont have anyone to speak to most of the time other then customers.
I'm dating the store managers son, so the other workers dont like me for that.
I just dont like working nights, im not a night person.

But i cant quit because i need the money :(
~~~~~~~~~~
I want to buy that Flirty girl fitness for only 39.99

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between