Monday, January 7, 2008

here's where i stand

Camp lyricsMovie "Camp" soundtrack lyrics

Tiffany Taylor lyrics,
Here's Where I Stand lyrics
[Tiffany Taylor]:(Cast)Here in the DarkI stand before youThis is my chance to show you my heartThis is the start, this is the start.

I have so much to say and I'm hopingThat your Arms are openDon't turn away, don't you need me?But you have to hear me.

Here's where I stand,Here's who I amLove me, but don't tell me who I have to beHere's who I am,I'm what you see.

You said I had to change and I was tryingBut my heart was lyingI'm not a child any longerI am stroooongerrrr

Here's where I stand,Here's who I amHelp me, to move on but please don't tell me howI'm on my way, I'm moving out

In this life we've come so farbut we're only who we are (who we are)Courage of love (Courage of Love)will show us the way (Show us the way)Unlock the power To stand up and saaaaa--aaaaayyy (Stand upppp)

(Up and say!)Herreeeee's where I standHere's who I am(Stand Up) I'll be counting, counting on youIf you're with me, we'll make it through Here's where I stand,Here's who I amLove me, Love me, Love me, and we'll make it through

Here's where I stand,Baby, Baby, Baby, I'm counting on you

Here's where I standLove me, Love me, Love me, and we'll make it through

I'm counting, Oooh, I'm counting,I'm counting, I'm counting onn....Yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[

Tiffany adlibs throughout this part]
(Here's where I stand,Here's who I amI'm counting on you)

(Here's where I stand,Here's who I amWe'll make it through)
(Here's where I stand,Here's who I amI'm counting on you)
(Here's where I stand,Here's who I amWe'll make it through)
(Repeat till fade)

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between