Monday, January 7, 2008

3 square meals a day

i dont think that six small meals a day thing is going to work for me. I eat more calories doing that then three larger meals and snacks, when every i want it.

I know that exercise is supposed to help with period cramp. But i dont even want to move most of the time. I'm going to try to get out to the mini gym.

my apartments have an exercise room. but it has to shared between about 500 or more people. I dont really like going alone, but my boyfriend doesnt want to go . I never really stay to long if im alone.

I hope theres not to many people in there. because i look kinda lazy when im in there. the last time i went i only did the stairstepper for five minutes, before i needed a break.an the woman in there looked at me like I was a child in a grown woman's world.

I need to find my dvd, fit to strip.
or i should look at whats on demand.exercise tv.bunny bootcamp.
seems fun i'll try it :D

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between