Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17

OK so I've been wanting to make my own clothes forever. I've tried and tried and tried. me and my sewing machine don't always see eye to eye. and i some how can mess up the easiest patterns. I've made a skirt and a dress they didn't fit or were lumpy somehow.

I've been longly looking at things on crafter.org . and i looked at a few patterns i wanted to give it a try this was the best skirt and easy tut i found. maybe it has something to do with the fact that i find her hot but i like this video


I made the skirt part and i didn't have enough fabric. so the skirt was like really short. I'm not sure if these two fabrics should be mixes. they might be different materials , I'm not one who knows these things. i got my fabric at Joann's.

i made it and it fits. oh the joy i felt until i realized that its way to short. i cant wear it with out tights under it. i think i might see if my little sister wants it. I'm not sure what her size or style is.





so next time I'm going to try to make it longer. i have some holiday fabric that i didn't end up using for my swap so maybe i will make a skirt with it

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between