Monday, November 15, 2010

November update

so i finished "Living Dead in Dallas" "Club Dead" about to finish "Dead to the World" next up "Dead as a Doornail"

Since my last update all I've been working on is a sweater yea from 10-6 to nearly 10-15 I should be done within the next day or so. Dang it kinda makes my breast look to big, oh well its my first sweater.

I never did the craft show on the 23rd my friend went and she said even less people came. glad i didn't waste gas or 20$ booth fee. I'm going to give away half of my crafted items for gifts the boxes there in is taking up to much space.

We moved into an apartment in Belleville,MI . Its only like 5 miles from our old place. But its smaller, so i don't have a cool craft room anymore. i have a closet and i can't fit it all in so its spilling into the bedroom.

I was going to quit my job at panera but they wanted me to stay so i work like two days a week. and Toby just got a job at another panera . I'm hoping that my second job can be used to save or pay off my debts. but you know with life things happen all the freaking time, that steals your money.

oh yea i found the new musical love of my life Fiona Apple. i know i'm way late to that party, but i love her music

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between