Thursday, May 27, 2010

a little about my hair

Hey that1girl,



You have amazing hair. do you have a fotki or journal I can check out? any tips for battling dryness as it gets longer? I do protective styling and have homemade and natural products I like but I feel like they aren't doing the trick now that it's longer than 10 inches. My ends get brittle and breaky despite my best efforts to keep it covered/tucked in! If you have time to share your regimen I am curious to know.
~~~~~

thank you, but the pictures don't show everything. i have really dry hair to i just spray it every other day or wash it. i have split ends and not, but i don't let them get me down.


I have been using a spray bottle with olive oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil and water. then i top that with watered down conditioner.
i try to drink more water, but i never remember. I'm not sure if it helped or not but i was a vegetarian for the past 5 years. an i never really wear my hair out that often. i hate dangling after a nice afro week.

fotki

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between