Saturday, February 6, 2010

gold stars

So i don't know who came up with this idea. you remember back when you where in first grade and you would get stickers on your paper. And the older you got the less you wanted stickers on you paper. well just think about a store full of grown people walking around with gold stars on a blue ribbon.

at my job they wont us to hand out cards to customers so they can write about us online. yes thats just what i want to give out my name so that people can,judge me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hair

I DC my hair while it was in braids. left it in for about an hour. i undid the braids and finger combed my hair. i rinsed my and put in large braids.

i've been trying to stretch my hair with large braids. it doesnt really stretch them that much . its a lot less painful then banding.

braid out





No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between