Sunday, February 14, 2010

born free

I've been wearing my hair out in about this week. I never get to do this. I got tangles, knot and shed hairs with every rinse this week. But i have been wearing my hair in protective styles for so long.
I plan on putting my hair back into braids tomorrow. and i will be able to wear hats again.

I love this page
black girl with long hair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few things that i finished lately. i've been getting into polymer clay. i'm still not that great. but there is a really amazing youtube page that shows you how to make cool things gentleman bunny







so we are about three days into the ravelympics and i haven't finished of my WIP's. in fact i started two new projects. I will update here once i finish an event.

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between