Wednesday, December 17, 2008

well come back

wow its been since last june that i've posted here.

but now that its cold out. i'm in the house more and eatting more. Toby says that he is with me.

I'm at 126 want to get to 115, flat abs, nice arms and thighs.

i'll have to start off slow, and work my way back up. the apartments that i live at now, the gym is not as great as my old one. So more video time. only issue is space. I can move the coffee table with help. but the couch is a little big.

I did 1 mile on the eliptical yesterday took 20 minutes. but there were bad teen boys there so i didn't want to do to much i just wanted to get back home.

last full body picture, my camara is broken

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between