Saturday, June 28, 2008

day .5

Toby and I had are last meal it was a large pizza. Toby went out and got all the things that we need for the lemon aid/tea.

I drank my tea tonight before going to bed. I never really why they tell you to take laxatives/working medicine (as my grandma would say) at night your supposed to be resting. not getting up every hour and spending time in the bathroom. But i guess its better then doing it at work or in the middle of a shopping trip.

I made up my morning lemon aid, already. I took a little drink and man is it spicy. I had all things spicy, but i will just have to man up.

~~~
I'm off tomorrow i dont know what i want to do ,because I just got back my stuff. my paint, markers, colored pencils, my scrapbooking stuff. The only problem is , i dont have any art pad, and i ran out of paper and ink for my photo printer. So i think its a draw between knitting and making earrings. or knitting earrings.

Toby's brother is have a yard sale in two weeks. so i want to make some things to sell. just to see how much people would pay for my needle art, or jewelry.

~~~~

will off to bed for a long sleep i hope

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between