Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"The purpose of life is to fight maturity. "Dick Werthimer

Hair ~
All of the dying did mess up my hair.My hair is thinner, my coils are getting looser and bigger. my kinks are now more coiled, my curls are now waves. I hadn't really noticed before because all this winter I've been keeping my hair in twist.

It could also be some of the products that im using. I've been using peppermint,tea tree oil, leave in conditioner and water, spray three times weekly. rinsing weekly, no-pooing every two or three weeks. I use Jason's conditioner. I'm thinking of going back to lemon juice,apple cider vinegar, baking soda, olive oil, all that good stuff. But i don't remember if that stuff worked or not I'll have to give it a go.


I just discovered banana clips, loving it


Life~
money is starting to get tight. I don't like it. I'm way to used to just shopping. now I have to go back to planning out things,bla, bla, bla, *crying*

I've been trying to take as many hours at work as i can.

Knitting~
I'm knitting a messenger bag right now. I'm hoping that it turns out well.

Sex~
I've been trying to jump Toby for the past two months. He has depression, and other things. So he has the lowest sex drive ever. He always tells me to go have fun with my self. He even went as far as buying me new batteries.

no one understands my pain. I have an over active sex drive and imagination.

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between