Saturday, March 29, 2008

sick

i've had a cold for the past couple of days. I havent been working out as hard as i should be

I have been exercising every couple of days. Toby has been trying to work out and diet, im not sure how long it will last. But i like the companionship.

I was told to day by a co-worker that i look sick, because i'm thin. I dont think i look bad at all. my wrist look a little thinner but thats about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~thanks for the comments :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Shortimus said...

Judging by your progress pictures you don't look sick at all. Your build makes you look athletic, not sick.

Reflection said...

Hope you feel better soon. I have to agree with shortimus. Your pics makes you look athletic and more tone.

tru2me said...

Feel better soon!

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between