Monday, March 24, 2008

i'm not going to write you a love song

exercise:taobo cardio 10 minutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yesterday was a bad diet day.
I ate cake,pie,milk shake, fries.
I didn't exercise.
~~~~~~~~~~
update pics





less zits, a little less oily. I don't know if it was cutting out the dairy or the dieting.




I've maintained weight and measurements. I guess this is where i want to be. but i dont feel fit. just better about my appearance.

I mean i might be buying shorts this year, i dont know if i'll still want to wear them when the time comes. I dont like to show my body out in public. part fear, part childhood scars, part not looking as good as others.

~~~~~~~~~~

my little sister has been held in the hospital and is going to get induced on Friday but i have to work the whole weekend. shes a little disappointed that i wont be there.

1 comment:

Reflection said...

We all tend to over indulge sometime. But WOW you look fabulous. Glad to read your sis is getting help.

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between