Thursday, January 31, 2008

pigging out

I may not be able to see the weight loss but my body knows.
this is what i used to eat at work
three tacos, 1 small quesidia, bag of chips, small pop
today i tried to eat the same meal, but this is what i ate
2 tacos,1 quesidia,less then half a bag of chips and water
and the whole rest of the night i was sick from eatting that amount of food.

So my body cant take in as much as it used to which is good. but now im sick. And i think that my lactose intolerance is getting worse.

1 comment:

MrsPerfectlyImperfect said...

Hi Dominique,

I love your page...sometimes i just check it out to listen to the music..lol. Keep up the good work sis! I'm a fellow veg here and L word fan!

hathorblue

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between