Sunday, July 14, 2013

7-14

Finished

made with 
on size 8 needles
 

upcycled cotton sweater
G hook
made for my mom
 


quilting cotton
size medium going into size small for the waist
 

Beanie Brim Cap by Hannah Levine
I hook
made for a co-worker, just waiting to get paid for it
 

Soldier by Afya Ibomu
H,I hook
also made for same person
 

Zig Zag Mitts by Kat Goldin
5 needle
made as part of a KAL to knit patterns with less then 15 projects made
 


Babette Blanket by Kathy Merrick
GHI hook
made with yarn that was given to me
 



quilting cotton
size small
the top is very puffy and the bottom is a little tight, the side zipper is kinda ugly. I need to buy and learn how to install invisible zippers.
 
Terribly Simple by Caitlin ffrench
size 4 needles
Knit Picks Palette  Kool-Aid dyed yarn, and tomato colored
 
WIP
 
Émilien by Ariane Caron-Lacoste
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Search This Blog

I craft, I like making non useful items. And can't work on big projects without making ten items in between